On Saturday, 23 July 2016 at 09:27:14 UTC, phant0m wrote:
Nice work! By the way, Terminix is present in the Arch Linux AUR. But it seems that it's very inconvenient for me. I don't use gnome and I don't like the fat titlebars (client side decorations). Moreover, the Terminix window doesn't have a shadow (because it's not a "plain" window with titlebar) in KDE. Without a shadow sometimes it's hard to tell where is the edge of the window. Is there an ability to remove the client side decoration and switch back to the default titlebar?

If you go into dconf with dconf-editor, there is a setting under com/gexperts/Terminix to disable the CSS and use a regular titlebar.