On Wednesday, 27 July 2016 at 19:50:13 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:
On 7/27/2016 12:17 PM, solidstate1991 wrote:
On Wednesday, 27 July 2016 at 13:48:15 UTC, Chris wrote:
On Wednesday, 27 July 2016 at 01:39:19 UTC, Ali Çehreli wrote:
On 07/26/2016 05:40 PM, solidstate1991 wrote:
And now, there's even a female (more precisely, a moe-anthropomorphic
version) mascot made by me. Feel free to create derivatives.

http://ziltoid1991.deviantart.com/art/DLang-chan-624180895?ga_submit_new=10%253A1469578950

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=58107541

LOL! The dissimilarity is hilarious. :D

Ali

I don't want to be a spoil sport, but who has the copyright? It could create
revenue for the D Foundation!

I put CC free4all license on it, so no. However if needed I could make a visual novel with her, where you can date with (and have sex with in the uncensored version) a programming language represented by a cute anime girl, however I won't write a new VN engine for D, either someone creates one or I use a preexisting one that was probably written in C#. We can sell the VN, so we have
some hope, maybe also selling her as figurines.

While I appreciate the effort and the offer, it is inappropriate to have a woman with a miniskirt and partially unbuttoned blouse as an official mascot for D.

I was actually talking about the D-Man ;)