On Thursday, 28 July 2016 at 10:16:19 UTC, Chris wrote:
On Thursday, 28 July 2016 at 09:35:20 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:
On 7/28/2016 2:06 AM, Jack Applegame wrote:

Past time to drop this topic.

Any way we could generate revenue with the (real) D-Man? I don't know, if it existed independently of DLang, or if it's in some way related to DLang. In the latter case we might use it to make some money for the D Foundation.

@Chris you should get in touch with the nice guys from Sociomantic (e.g. Dylan Cromwell (https://github.com/dylan-cromwell-sociomantic) and Leandro Lucarella (https://github.com/leandro-lucarella-sociomantic)). They are working on helping the D Foundation to setup a D Store with swag ;-)