On 7/30/16 5:26 AM, Lodovico Giaretta wrote:
I'm proud to announce that std.experimental.xml v0.1.0 is available on
This is the project I'm working on for GSoC 2016. It aims to become a
substitution for Phobos std.xml. Now you can easily try it and provide
some feedback. I will soon create a WIP PR on the Phobos repository.
I suggest you to depend on ~master instead of v0.1.0, as bugfixes and
enhancements are added on a daily basis (v0.1.0 is already one commit
1) The documentation  is very limited;
2) Some advanced DOM methods are not completely implemented;
3) Some advanced features (e.g. DTD validation, namespace checks) are
not yet available.
If you find any issue / have any suggestion, please file an issue on
Good to see this advancing!
I'm looking at the cursor API and like what I see.
A couple things:
1) I see struct Cursor is not tagged for documentation, yet all it's
members are. Your docs are missing out on a lot of stuff here! This
might be true elsewhere too, make sure you tag types for documentation
or the members won't show up in the docs.
2) The function "exit", I don't like. This is bikeshedding, but I just
don't like the possibility that to conflate with C exit. I don't have a
good replacement name for enter/exit, so this comment is pretty minor.