On Sunday, 31 July 2016 at 12:04:18 UTC, Steven Schveighoffer wrote:
On 7/30/16 5:26 AM, Lodovico Giaretta wrote:
[...]
Good to see this advancing!

I'm looking at the cursor API and like what I see.

Good to know. The cursor API is the central concept of the library, even if it will probably not be directly used by many.

A couple things:
1) I see struct Cursor is not tagged for documentation, yet all it's members are. Your docs are missing out on a lot of stuff here! This might be true elsewhere too, make sure you tag types for documentation or the members won't show up in the docs.

You are right. Many things are only partially documented. I'm working to improve the situation. For now, you can find the documentation of Cursor in std.experimental.xml.isCursor, as this is in fact where it belongs. I will definitely mark struct Cursor for documentation, and add the relevant link to template isCursor.

2) The function "exit", I don't like. This is bikeshedding, but I just don't like the possibility that to conflate with C exit. I don't have a good replacement name for enter/exit, so this comment is pretty minor.

I don't agree with you on this. But I'm not too attached to that name either, so if anyone can suggest a better name pair for enter/exit, I have no problem in changing it. In general, I'm open to every kind of change that would ease usage and understanding.

Thank you for your feedback.