On Wednesday, 3 August 2016 at 20:40:47 UTC, Kai Nacke wrote:
That's awesome!

Do you still know the modifications you made to compile LDC with emscripten-fastcomp? I would be interested to have a look into the "PNaCl legalization passes" problem.
That would be great, and might simplify the toolchain a lot.
First we must get the build to pass again ; I'm working on it at the moment, I have a patch to making the build work (only for the binary "ldc2", not other tools of the package). I can send it to you if you want.