On Tuesday, 23 August 2016 at 13:01:29 UTC, Seb wrote:
On Tuesday, 23 August 2016 at 12:12:30 UTC, Seb wrote:
[...]
I fixed that and also added how many samples were generated per run (10M), thanks!

Btw I quickly added the run-time for C++ (for G++ and clang++ with -O3)

I think you should add compiler/runtimelib versions for all measurements, and all relevant flags. I'm happy to see you are using LDC for benchmarking; don't forget to mention the LLVM version for LDC's version. You already wrote `-O3` for the C++ measurements, did you not use -mcpu=native or some other performance changing flags?

Cheers,
  Johan