On Thursday, 25 August 2016 at 18:05:13 UTC, Nick Sabalausky wrote:
On 08/24/2016 11:16 AM, Martin Nowak wrote:

I have nothing against it, I think it would be a fine optional feature for dub. I won't be putting together a PR for it though, and I don't think there's all that much of a need for it since gen-package-version already exists and works AND doesn't require dub to be used as a project's build system.

Please post your feedback to the DUB issue tracker. Ideally you directly group it off into multiple, actionable issues ;-)