On 08/30/2016 08:36 AM, Russel Winder via Digitalmars-d-announce wrote:
Andrei,

This is splendid news for the purveying of the D Programming language.
 The question is though: this covers the USA what about the Rest of the
World?

For the language itself it is almost irrelevant where the owning
foundation is located as long as it is a charitable venture in its
jusridiction of incorporation. However for financial issues, the
jurisdiction is critical. Getting USA-wide charitable status is great,
well-done on that, particularly in the context of the atitude of IRS to
charitable foundations a couple of years ago. However the EU and other
parts of the world will not be covered by this, and I am not sure there
is any form of reciprocal arrangement.

Unless we have a sort of branch in other countries, I don't see what we can do here. -- Andrei