Hey all,

on behalf of the LDC team I am proud to announce the new 1.1.0-beta6 release! It's based on the 2.071.2 frontend and standard library and supports LLVM 3.5 up to current trunk (4.0).

Beta 6 is what beta 4 should have been, but early testing revealed some issues (thanks for reporting!) before official announcements were made, so we're at beta 6 now and looking forward to a final release, depending on your feedback!

The highlights of this release are Link-Time Optimization, DLL exports on Windows and, as always, a multitude of bugfixes.

This time, we only provide binaries for Linux, OS X and Windows; the usual FreeBSD and Linux/ARM (armv7hf) ones are missing due to limited manpower.

Changelog and downloads: https://github.com/ldc-developers/ldc/releases/tag/v1.1.0-beta6

Please be sure to report any bugs at https://github.com/ldc-developers/ldc/issues, and feel free to drop by at the digitalmars.D.ldc forums (http://forum.dlang.org/group/digitalmars.D.ldc) for any questions or comments.

Thanks to everybody involved in making this happen!