Hey guys,

We have just published another post on "Writing efficient numerical code in D", to Mir's Blog[1]. In this post we are focusing on mir.ndslice.algorithm usage in DCV[2], computer vision library that has recently joined libmir organization. We've had great success in optimizing DCV's algorithms mostly by replacing loop-style code with mir.ndslice.algorithm multidimensional iteration utilities[3], and we thought it was worth blogging about.

Any grammar (or any other type of) fix report is greatly appreciated!

Also, we'd like to ask Mike Parker to forward this to reddit if it's not too much trouble? :) Maybe only wait few days so we could weed out some mistakes from the text.

Cheers,
Relja

[1] http://blog.mir.dlang.io/ndslice/algorithm/optimization/2016/12/12/writing-efficient-numerical-code.html
[2] https://github.com/libmir/dcv