On 12/26/16 6:25 PM, Craig Dillabaugh wrote:
I've now created the Google Summer of Code Idea's page for 2017.  Its
empty at the moment, awaiting all your wonderful ideas:

https://wiki.dlang.org/GSOC_2017_Ideas

You can edit the page directly, though I may edit any submitted ideas
for the sake of consistency, grammar, etc.

Also, feel free to use this forum posting to start discussion on any
ideas you may have for the upcoming year.

I hope to be posting my wrap-up on the very successful 2016 GSoC
campaign soon.  I am a bit slow ...

Happy Holidays to everyone.

Craig

Thanks for doing this again, Craig! FWIW this year we may receive more
student attention because our scholarship students at University
Politehnica Bucharest and their advisors will "advertise" the projects.
So let's make sure we get a good lineup of ideas. -- Andrei

We also had somebody asking about it on IRC yesterday. So we're definitely getting some attention!