On Monday, 26 December 2016 at 23:25:24 UTC, Craig Dillabaugh wrote:
I've now created the Google Summer of Code Idea's page for 2017. Its empty at the moment, awaiting all your wonderful ideas:

https://wiki.dlang.org/GSOC_2017_Ideas

You can edit the page directly, though I may edit any submitted ideas for the sake of consistency, grammar, etc.

Also, feel free to use this forum posting to start discussion on any ideas you may have for the upcoming year.

I hope to be posting my wrap-up on the very successful 2016 GSoC campaign soon. I am a bit slow ...

Happy Holidays to everyone.

Craig

Good luck to all those who might be participating.