Hi guys,
the last 2 weeks I jumped on a new toy project: An Alexa Skill written in D.

It is a skill that allows me to voice control my TV receiver with commands like:

Alexa, ask Telly to go to standby
Alexa, ask Telly what is currently running

The project and all the source code sits on github:

I created two new dub libraries that this app uses:

*openwebif-client-d* is the REST api that my receiver speaks.
*alexa-skill-kit-d* is the base class and the types that amazon throws at when the user activated your skill.

you can find the blog post here:

Feel free to share, to spread the word about using D for this fancy new tech.