On 1/16/17 1:29 AM, Bastiaan Veelo wrote:
On Sunday, 15 January 2017 at 01:26:07 UTC, Dmitry Olshansky wrote:
Pry is a new pragmatic parser combinators library.

https://github.com/DmitryOlshansky/pry

Interesting. How about left-recursion? (I added support for
left-recursive grammars to Pegged.)

I think left-recursion is better handled at the grammar level.
What I currently have is parser combinators level where adding
this transformation is awkward and too much magic IMO.

However I plan to add a grammar on top of combinators, and yes handling left-recursive grammars is going to be an interesting challenge.

---
Dmitry Olshansky