Github: https://github.com/ZILtoid1991/pixelperfectengine

It's now pretty usable a decent speeds and a lot of features. There's now a new collision-detection algorithm that can test whole lines at once, although it's currently untested. I also started to work on an editor, it's only function now is to import images to its own proprietary bitmap format, which has support for 16bit palettes (up to 65536 colors) and transparency by color key. Next I'm going to run a few tests with the collision detection, implement the 32bit tile layer, the drop down menus for the Concrete UI, start to implement the multi-threaded rendering, also work further on documentations.

This project might end up as my master thesis, so at the moment I cannot accept contributors unless they're working on implementing scripting languages (Lua, Lisp, etc.), which won't be part of my thesis.