On Sunday, 29 January 2017 at 19:00:30 UTC, unDEFER wrote:
unDE's not DE which in the future must be replacement for all programs in OS. But today is very original file manager, image and text viewer and (what discovered with 0.2.0 version) command line and keybar.
More information: http://unde.sourceforge.net/en/ch25.html
Video with English subtitles: https://youtu.be/XY7Jegxq6vg

Very interesting concept (Probably it's not new, but I never actually used file managers like this). It looks you put much love and effort in it. Damn, you even made packages for many different Linux distros! (I'm always lazy when things come to packaging, so I'm just amazed that you made so many).

Why did you not give a link to github repo? I had to search it myself https://github.com/unDEFER/unde

How can I build and run unde myself? I built it via dub build and installed ttf-ancient-fonts, but it still throws exception when I try to run ./unde: object.Exception@source/unde/font.d(714): TTF_OpenFont: Couldn't open /usr/share/fonts/truetype/ancient-scripts/Symbola_hint.ttf