On Monday, 30 January 2017 at 02:56:27 UTC, Nick Sabalausky wrote:
I've been working on a big refresh of mysql-native's API, to take care of various issues that have appeared with it. It involves some major breaking changes (although I've tried to keep old interfaces around for the moment, but marked deprecated), so I wanted to post it before committing to it so those interested have a change to take a look, give feedback, catch problems, etc.

[...]

Can we use semantic versioning correctly here and get an increment on the major version please. I'm so sick of seeing D libs in endless alpha/beta!