Hi Craig,

So sorry to hear that this happened. I know very well from working with you last year how much care and attention you put into GSoC, so I can imagine how you must feel right now.

In the circumstances it seems best to focus on: how could we try to stop something like this happening again? One thing that occurs to me is that it might be a good idea for the email address through which the application is submitted to forward to a couple of other people, who could step in should there be an emergency like this (with the principle being, whoever gets such an emergency alert deals with it ASAP, unless they hear that it's dealt with from the other people involved).

What do you think?

Best wishes,

    -- Joe