On Saturday, 4 February 2017 at 17:56:55 UTC, Stefan wrote:
in 10 days will be our next Munich D Meetup.
Would be awesome to welcome some of you there.
• 18:00: Get together with Pizza and beer
• 18:45: D and the Cloud, by Ozan
• 19:30: Short Break
• 19:40: Usage of the D Compiler in the Cloud without
installation, by Stefan
• 20:00: D Heroku Pack + Deploy your own D Web Server within 15
minutes, by Seb
About the Speakers:
• Ozan is a performance lover reimplementing Hana in D.
• Stefan is a Docker lover. Nothing what he wouldn't put into a
Docker image. https://github.com/lindt
• Seb is a D lover dreaming about combining biology and D.
Yees, we will bring D to the Cloud. Or you could say
"That's one small step for IT, one giant leap for D."
See you in Munich, Ozan (O/N/S)