1. Why your company uses D?
a. D is the best
b. We like D
c. I like D and my company allowed me to use D
d. My head like D
e. Because marketing reasons
f. Because my company can be more efficient with D for some
tasks then with any other system language
2. Does your company uses C/C++, Java, Scala, Go, Rust?
3. If yes, what the reasons to do not use D instead?
2. Have you use one of the following Mir projects in production:
e. https://github.com/libmir/dcv - D Computer Vision Library
3. If Yes, can Mir community use your company's logo in a section
"Used by" or similar.
4. Have you use one of the following Tamedia projects in your
5. What D misses to be commercially successful languages?
6. Why many topnotch system projects use C programming language
All my current D project are finished. Probably I will use other
languages for production this year, Java/Go/whatever. Mir
libraries are amazing and good quality. If you use them this
would be a good motivation for us to improve the docs and provide
regular updates. Plus, it can be enchanted during the GSoC 2017.