Hi everyone,

I wanted to let you know that we've released new version of DCV[1], an open source computer vision library, written in D programming language, with goal to provide tools for solving most common computer vision problems - various image processing tasks, feature detection and tracking, camera calibration, stereo etc.

Major change in this one is the integration of new ndslice package[2], Ilya Yaroshenko has been working on for past couple of months.

These major API braking changes have initiated following refactoring of the library[3]. We've recognized some critical design errors, and until those are sorted out, we've paused the implementation of new features. But, with help of more experienced colleagues at libmir org[4], hopefully we'll soon have a stable API, upon which we'll safely build new computer vision algorithms.

Best regards,
Relja

[1] https://github.com/libmir/dcv
[2] https://github.com/libmir/mir-algorithm