Am 01.03.2017 um 14:38 schrieb Mike Parker:
Most of us here are already familiar with vibe.d. In this post, Sönke
talks a bit about why he started it and why & how he's breaking it up
into independent packages.

Thanks for doing the post Mike! That means I could at least get out some of the things that I intended to talk about at Dconf (didn't make it in time again, each year just seems to get worse w.r.t. to my time budget).
  • Project Highlight: vibe.d Mike Parker via Digitalmars-d-announce
    • Re: Project Highlight: vibe.... Sönke Ludwig via Digitalmars-d-announce