On 3/2/2017 1:33 AM, Chris wrote:
On Thursday, 2 March 2017 at 02:24:50 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:

Last year, some people booked late and it was full and they had to stay at
another hotel.

Maybe someone could post a description of how to get there from the airport. I
remember last year there was a detailed description with pictures etc. And
beware of Berlin taxi drivers, you might get fleeced. Make sure they have a
taxometer and that the taxi license is on display. If in doubt, get out!

I used these notes last year. They got me to the hotel:

ibis Berlin Neukoelln
Tel : (+49)30/6850080
Jahnstrasse 13 - 12347 BERLIN
GPS :N 52 27' 40.11'' E 13 26' 40.00''

Tegel Airport to Hotel:
Bus 109 to Jakob-Kaiser-Platz
Subway U 7 in the direction of Rudow to Grenzallee
Cross the street at the traffic light and turn left. The next street on the right is Jahnstraße.
On the left side you will find our hotel.