Scriptlike is a utility library to help you write script-like programs in D.
Changes in v0.10.2:
- Enhancement: Added trace functions as debugging aid. Outputs file/line
info and optionally a variable name/value.
- Enhancement: Added isUserExec, isGroupExec and isWorldExec to check a
file's executable bits on Posix.
- Fixed: #34: Unable to build docs of own project with DUB.
- Fixed: Make sure the example tests, when run in travis-ci, always use
the current scriptlike commit, instead of using a scriptlike release
from the published dub repos.
- Fixed: Docs weren't being correctly built for symlink, readLink,
getTimesWin and trySymlink.
- Change: Removed outdated, messy and problematic "plain script" example.