Am 14.03.2017 um 20:09 schrieb aberba:
On Tuesday, 14 March 2017 at 11:17:57 UTC, Sönke Ludwig wrote:
So I was able to reserve the last two days to work on something new,
and one thing that is currently rather lacking in the D/vibe.d web
ecosystem is embedded commenting, be it for vibe.d's own blog engine
[1]/[2] or for the DDOX based standard library documentation [3]. So I
went ahead and created a little comment engine inspired by Disqus and
Isso:

[...]

How deep (levels) can it handle sub comments?

It's currently unlimited, but I guess that either a functional or a visual limit of some sort needs to be defined. I'd probably make that configurable, because the sweet spot depends on the intended purpose of the comment section - real discussions or mainly just answers+comments (StackOverflow) or comments+answers (blog).