On Wednesday, 15 March 2017 at 02:14:34 UTC, Sönke Ludwig wrote:
Am 14.03.2017 um 21:56 schrieb Daniel Kozak via Digitalmars-d-announce:
Dne 14.3.2017 v 21:24 Sönke Ludwig via Digitalmars-d-announce napsal(a):

Did you delete the comments yourself? The time limit for
deletion/editing currently isn't enforced on the server (ticket already open), so anyone can delete their own tickets currently at any

I've noted the other issues and will tackle those tomorrow.
I have deleted not only my comments, I can delete enyone comment

Okay, that was supposed to be implemented before 1.0.0, but then I forgot about it:

You'll also want a CSRF token for that, checking that the user is the author isn't enough.