On Thursday, 13 April 2017 at 09:34:00 UTC, Atila Neves wrote:
On Tuesday, 11 April 2017 at 16:17:32 UTC, John Colvin wrote:
On Thursday, 16 February 2017 at 19:58:47 UTC, Rory McGuire wrote:

Any news on this? The arch packages are listed as orphaned.

Same question, and adding that I volunteer to take over.

Are you involved in Arch?

The update is that Arch TUs are not likely to accept one of us that is not very involved in Arch. I've been watching the Arch mailing lists a bit and two users that tried to get involved were rejected and one user who is _very_ involved and has been for years got accepted.

I have tried to contact the last person that built the packages to see I could help with the dlang packages but have not received a reply yet.