On 5/26/17 11:20 AM, John Colvin wrote:
On Friday, 26 May 2017 at 14:41:39 UTC, John Colvin wrote:
I spent some time fiddling with my own manual approaches to making
this as fast, wasn't satisfied and so decided to try using Steven's
iopipe (https://github.com/schveiguy/iopipe) instead. Results were


This version also has the advantage of being (discounting any bugs in
iopipe) correct for arbitrary unicode in all common UTF encodings.

I worked a lot on making sure this works properly. However, it's possible that there are some lingering issues.

I also did not spend much time optimizing these paths (whereas I spent a ton of time getting the utf8 line parsing as fast as it could be). Partly because finding things other than utf8 in the wild is rare, and partly because I have nothing to compare it with to know what is possible :)


Reply via email to