On Thursday, 15 June 2017 at 13:44:33 UTC, Nordlöw wrote:
On Thursday, 15 June 2017 at 12:22:25 UTC, Nordlöw wrote:
On Tuesday, 13 June 2017 at 08:26:20 UTC, 9il wrote:
[1] http://code.dlang.org/packages/lubeck

Will there be any matrix, vector, scalar, types with operator overloads?

I'm guessing such a solution is not generic enough partly because D cannot define non-member operator overloads and partly because the algorithms operates on ranges.

mir.ndslice.slice has CanonicalMatrix/ContinguousMatrix, and similar versions for vectors and tensors and all the algorithms that operate on ranges in mir seem to work fine with them.

Ilya has expressed his intention in the past for higher level abstractions on mir, including operator overloading. I brought up the operator overloading issue on the gradient descent thread: