On Tuesday, 13 June 2017 at 08:26:20 UTC, 9il wrote:
Hi

I am pleased to announce the Lubeck [1] linear algebra library for Dlang.
It is very easy to use and it has been tested in real world.

The following functionality is implemented:

1. `mtimes` - General matrix-matrix, row-matrix, matrix-column, and row-column multiplications.

2. `mldivide` - Solve systems of linear equations AX = B for X. Computes minimum-norm solution to a linear least squares problem
if A is not a square matrix.

3. `inv` - Inverse of matrix.

4. `svd` - Singular value decomposition.

5. `pca` - Principal component analysis of raw data.

6. `pinv` - Moore-Penrose pseudoinverse of matrix.

7. `det`/`detSymmetric` - General/symmetric matrix determinant.

8. `eigSymmetric` - Eigenvalues and eigenvectors of symmetric matrix.

The package depends on mir-blas, mir-lapack, and mir-algorithm.

This work has been sponsored by Symmetry Investments[7] and Kaleidic Associates[8].

Best regards,
Ilya

This is great news! as I said in a previous discussion (https://forum.dlang.org/post/nrbcrpnvcrlqvpqho...@forum.dlang.org) a library like this is pretty important for numerical computing in D and together with Mir can form the basis of implementing algorithms for a myriad of applications in analysis.

Many thanks to all those involved!