On Tuesday, 13 June 2017 at 08:26:20 UTC, 9il wrote:
I am pleased to announce the Lubeck  linear algebra library
It is very easy to use and it has been tested in real world.
The following functionality is implemented:
1. `mtimes` - General matrix-matrix, row-matrix, matrix-column,
and row-column multiplications.
2. `mldivide` - Solve systems of linear equations AX = B for X.
Computes minimum-norm solution to a linear least squares problem
if A is not a square matrix.
3. `inv` - Inverse of matrix.
4. `svd` - Singular value decomposition.
5. `pca` - Principal component analysis of raw data.
6. `pinv` - Moore-Penrose pseudoinverse of matrix.
7. `det`/`detSymmetric` - General/symmetric matrix determinant.
8. `eigSymmetric` - Eigenvalues and eigenvectors of symmetric
The package depends on mir-blas, mir-lapack, and mir-algorithm.
This work has been sponsored by Symmetry Investments and
This is great news! as I said in a previous discussion
(https://forum.dlang.org/post/nrbcrpnvcrlqvpqho...@forum.dlang.org) a library like this is pretty important for numerical computing in D and together with Mir can form the basis of implementing algorithms for a myriad of applications in analysis.
Many thanks to all those involved!