On Thursday, 20 July 2017 at 20:33:47 UTC, Steven Schveighoffer wrote:
On 7/20/17 4:08 PM, Seb wrote:
On Thursday, 20 July 2017 at 19:53:46 UTC, Jack Stouffer wrote:
On Tuesday, 18 July 2017 at 15:46:04 UTC, Seb wrote:
https://is.gd/1TCQOh

Hmmm, that code is printing

0
1
2
3
0
1
2
3

for me. Shouldn't it just be printing once?

I bet you are using `rdmd`?
It runs dmd twice on your main file ;-)
See also:

https://issues.dlang.org/process_bug.cgi
https://github.com/dlang/tools/pull/191
https://github.com/dlang/tools/pull/194 (sadly this was reverted)

I'm just clicking on the run button on the web page you linked to. How do I not run rdmd there?

-Steve

Oh because I thought run.dlang.io wasn't using `rdmd`.
However, there was a minor glitch today when I added support for flags and stdin to the docker images [2]. The good news is that it has been fixed [2] & everything should behave as usual.
Sorry for the inconvenience and continued happy hacking!

[1] https://github.com/dlang-tour/core-exec/pull/2
[2] https://github.com/dlang-tour/core-exec/pull/4