On Saturday, 22 July 2017 at 21:13:47 UTC, Steven Schveighoffer wrote:
On Thursday, 20 July 2017 at 21:02:20 UTC, Seb wrote:

Oh because I thought run.dlang.io wasn't using `rdmd`.
However, there was a minor glitch today when I added support for flags and stdin to the docker images [2]. The good news is that it has been fixed [2] & everything should behave as usual.
Sorry for the inconvenience and continued happy hacking!

[1] https://github.com/dlang-tour/core-exec/pull/2
[2] https://github.com/dlang-tour/core-exec/pull/4

Compilation or running program took longer than 25 seconds. Aborted!

Hmm, seems to be a temporary error. It works fine for me. Are you still experiencing this?