On Sunday, 2 July 2017 at 10:35:49 UTC, Steven Schveighoffer wrote:
I'll have a short presentation on a weird trick I discovered while writing some MySQL serialization code. Hope you can attend!

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/d-lang-presentation-strawman-structs-tickets-35120523431

-Steve

Is there a written summary of the idea? Or is there a specific point in the video someone could point me to?
  • Boston D Meetup: Str... Steven Schveighoffer via Digitalmars-d-announce
    • Re: Boston D Me... Steven Schveighoffer via Digitalmars-d-announce
    • Re: Boston D Me... Steven Schveighoffer via Digitalmars-d-announce
      • Re: Boston ... Nicholas Wilson via Digitalmars-d-announce
        • Re: Bos... Steven Schveighoffer via Digitalmars-d-announce
          • Re:... Nicholas Wilson via Digitalmars-d-announce
          • Re:... Moritz Maxeiner via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • ... Steven Schveighoffer via Digitalmars-d-announce
      • Re: Boston ... Nick Sabalausky (Abscissa) via Digitalmars-d-announce
    • Re: Boston D Me... John Colvin via Digitalmars-d-announce