On Thursday, 10 August 2017 at 14:42:43 UTC, Wild wrote:
On Thursday, 10 August 2017 at 14:26:41 UTC, Jacob Carlborg wrote:
That's great. Do you want to maintain the package for DStep as well as Dicebot did?

I could do that, but what I can see Dicebot still maintains it
https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/dstep/
But it could just be that he has forgot to orphan it.

Thanks for bringing my attention to it, I have disowned both it and dstep-git. Note though that you could take it over anyway if you intend to move it to [community] as a TU - contacting original author is only matter of politeness.

And of course congratulations for becoming a TU! :)