On Thursday, 10 August 2017 at 15:36:54 UTC, Wild wrote:
And of course congratulations for becoming a TU! :)
Thanks, and while I have you here, is there any reason why all the dtools programs have 'dtools-' as a prefix?

Some of them have very common names (like "detab") and I was concerned that it may eventually clash with binary name of some other totally unrelated utility from a different package. And for convenience more commonly used / uniquely named ones like rdmd also provide shorter symlink.