On Wednesday, 23 August 2017 at 13:12:04 UTC, Mike Parker wrote:
To coincide with the improvements to -betterC in the upcoming DMD 2.076, Walter has published a new article on the D blog about what it is and why to use it. A fun read. And I'm personally happy to see the love this feature is getting. I have a project I'd like to use it with if I can ever make the time for it!

The blog:

https://dlang.org/blog/2017/08/23/d-as-a-better-c/

Reddit:
https://www.reddit.com/r/programming/comments/6viswu/d_as_a_better_c/

nice article, however very unfortunate introduction for the ADHD Generation as you start reading and you get put of by historical disabilities of D that are not true anymore. you may want to edit that and add the "until now" beforehand ;)