On Wednesday, 30 August 2017 at 00:29:19 UTC, Parke wrote:
But my original question was about what you (Kagamin) called
"intermediate D". I was trying to understand what "intermediate D" is, and whether or not I could use "intermediate D" (whatever it is)
to produce small(er) executables.

I rely on llvm tooling to remove unused stuff, build process is a bit lengthy, I didn't write a step by step guide for it. Also linux might need different approach depending what code compiler generates.
              • ... Jolly James via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • Re: ... Parke via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • Re: ... Kagamin via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Parke via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Kagamin via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Parke via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Adam D. Ruppe via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Michael V. Franklin via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Parke via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Kagamin via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Kagamin via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Kagamin via Digitalmars-d-announce
  • Re: D as a Better C jmh530 via Digitalmars-d-announce