On Monday, 4 September 2017 at 19:25:59 UTC, Jonathan M Davis wrote:
Several of us from the D community will be in Hong Kong on a business trip next week (me, John Colvin, Atila Neves, and Ilya Yaroshenko), and our client, Symmetry Investments[1], has offered to sponsor a dlang meetup. We haven't decided when exactly to meet up yet, but we're looking to meet up sometime during the week of the 11th - 15th (probably on Thursday or Friday evening) and figured that we should see if anyone here was interested in showing up and would thus have some stake in when during the week it happened.

The current plan is that the meetup will take place at Symmetry's main office in Chater House in Central Hong Kong.

Sounds interesting. The 14th and 15th aren't good for me, otherwise the rest of the week is okay.

Are you staying near the office?