On Wednesday, 27 September 2017 at 02:37:41 UTC, Traktor Toni wrote:
On Tuesday, 26 September 2017 at 15:20:54 UTC, Vadim Lopatin wrote:
New DlangIDE version is released.
Now I'm considering DlangIDE as mostly usable.

well don't. I just tested the windows build.

1. F5 doesnt build+run the application
2. I have to install dmd/D compiler separately
3. no intellisense

This is not usable by any reasonable definition as an IDE.

1. Ctrl+F5 does. You can change shortcuts in ~/.dlangide/shortcuts.json (on Windows - in currentUser/AppData/.dlangide/shortcuts.json 2. Why should IDE include compiler. It's easy to download it from official site. 3. Is Code completion/GoToDefinition/Call tips/Doc comments enough? If so, it's present. No refactoring support.