On Wednesday, 27 September 2017 at 02:37:41 UTC, Traktor Toni
On Tuesday, 26 September 2017 at 15:20:54 UTC, Vadim Lopatin
New DlangIDE version is released.
Now I'm considering DlangIDE as mostly usable.
well don't. I just tested the windows build.
1. F5 doesnt build+run the application
2. I have to install dmd/D compiler separately
3. no intellisense
This is not usable by any reasonable definition as an IDE.
1. Ctrl+F5 does. You can change shortcuts in
~/.dlangide/shortcuts.json (on Windows - in
2. Why should IDE include compiler. It's easy to download it from
3. Is Code completion/GoToDefinition/Call tips/Doc comments
enough? If so, it's present. No refactoring support.