On Wednesday, 18 October 2017 at 09:21:29 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:
On 10/14/2017 10:57 PM, Nicholas Wilson wrote:
I am very pleased to announce the first proper release of DCompute, a framework for heterogeneous computing for D. It wraps the OpenCL and CUDA runtimes to run compute kernels for computationally intensive workloads.

https://github.com/libmir/dcompute/releases/tag/v0.1.0

Thanks to all who helped make this happen.

This is great work! Thank you!

P.S: can those who answer foundat...@dlang.org please tell me what you think of my plan to advance the development and exposure of DCompute?

I don't seem to have received that. Can you send it to my regular email address, please?

Its fine, Andrei replied. The plan is to present at IWOCL but I'm sure he'll fill you in on the details.