On 11/3/17 10:00 AM, Arun Chandrasekaran wrote:
On Friday, 3 November 2017 at 13:47:55 UTC, Mike Parker wrote:
On Thursday, 2 November 2017 at 22:35:03 UTC, Martin Nowak wrote:
Glad to announce D 2.077.0.

This release comes with a new, more compact mangling, templated vector operations, reproducible dmd builds, and various fixes.
Thanks to everyone involved in this 👏.

The dlang.org website will get updated soon.

Mike, thanks for the blog post. Few lines about how the name mangling issue was addressed would've been interesting know on the blog.

A blog post I wrote about the issue itself (and a workaround that I employed to achieve the same result) is here:

I hope Rainer agrees to the blog post as well. While I understand the concept, a detailed description of how the back references work would be very interesting.