On Friday, 3 November 2017 at 10:14:27 UTC, Joakim wrote:
See the linked druntime pull, core.simd is only imported for dmd:

https://github.com/dlang/druntime/pull/1891/files#diff-c17bbc97c8719ab709a4a54e2f6924ceR67

Ah, I see. I misunderstood Walter to be saying the user needed core.simd to get the vectorization. Thanks!
  • Release D 2.077.0 Martin Nowak via Digitalmars-d-announce
    • Re: Release D 2... Nick Sabalausky (Abscissa) via Digitalmars-d-announce
    • Re: Release D 2... Daniel Kozak via Digitalmars-d-announce
      • Re: Release... Walter Bright via Digitalmars-d-announce
        • Re: Rel... Mike Parker via Digitalmars-d-announce
          • Re:... Mike Parker via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • ... Joakim via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Mike Parker via Digitalmars-d-announce
          • Re:... Joakim via Digitalmars-d-announce
          • Re:... Walter Bright via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • ... Dmitry Olshansky via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Walter Bright via Digitalmars-d-announce
                • ... Dmitry Olshansky via Digitalmars-d-announce
      • Re: Release... Martin Nowak via Digitalmars-d-announce
    • Re: Release D 2... ANtlord via Digitalmars-d-announce
    • Re: Release D 2... Mike Parker via Digitalmars-d-announce