Nick Sabalausky (Abscissa) wrote:

On 11/24/2017 08:28 PM, ketmar wrote:
quickfix. forgot to properly set requested OpenGL version.
http://files.catbox.moe/lx02hz.7z

Very cool! Works under wine for me. Not a game I was familiar with, so it's cool learning hands-on about more of Konami's back catalog from one of the best gaming eras.

thank you! then you prolly can try this remake too:
http://www2.braingames.getput.com/mog/default.asp

this is Knightmare 2: a very different style, but great still great game.

p.s.: the same codebase is working with GNU/Linux too. just rdmd it, with the proper -I settings. tnx to iv.vfs and arsd.sdpy, the code itself doesn't care about underlying OS. ;-)