On Tuesday, 5 December 2017 at 16:06:19 UTC, Mike Parker wrote:
This is the first post in a new tutorial series I'm doing on the blog. I've covered this topic elsewhere, so for most of the basics I just link to existing material. The purpose of this series is to delve into some of the trouble spots that arise from the differences between the two languages. In this post, I go through a brief tutorial to make sure that all readers at least know how to compile a C source module to an object file and link it with a D executable, then give them an opportunity to try it out by showing the potential problem with long/ulong and C.

The blog:
https://dlang.org/blog/2017/12/05/interfacing-d-with-c-getting-started/

Reddit:
https://www.reddit.com/r/programming/comments/7hqk8b/interfacing_d_with_c_getting_started

Thanks.  Its something I needs to learn.