On Sunday, 10 December 2017 at 18:11:46 UTC, Suliman wrote:
On Sunday, 10 December 2017 at 17:33:34 UTC, kinke wrote:
Hi everyone,

on behalf of the LDC team, I'm glad to announce the first beta for LDC 1.7. The highlights of this version in a nutshell:

* Based on D 2.077.1.
* Catching C++ exceptions supported on Linux and Windows.

Full release log and downloads: https://github.com/ldc-developers/ldc/releases/tag/v1.7.0-beta1

Thanks to all contributors!

Is it's possible to produce x64 binaries on Windows x64 without installing Visual Studio? DMD do not have linker for x64.

You could try using the llvm linker, lld, as noted in the release notes for ldc 1.5:

https://github.com/ldc-developers/ldc/releases/tag/v1.5.0

I don't know what's needed to link against functions from the Windows libc though.