On 18 December 2017 at 04:37, Seb via Digitalmars-d-announce
<digitalmars-d-announce@puremagic.com> wrote:
> On Sunday, 17 December 2017 at 22:57:58 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:
>>
>> On 12/16/2017 2:45 AM, Iain Buclaw wrote:
>>>
>>> However dmd doesn't do assembly output. ;-)
>>

>> dmd -c test
>> obj2asm test.obj >test.asm
>

> FYI: There's http://asm.dlang.org which seems to be a bit outdated.
> Moreover, there's an open issue to add DMD to d.godbolt.org:
> https://github.com/mattgodbolt/compiler-explorer/issues/306

I couldn't see any way to improve things.  You get none of the nice
features that compiler explorer offers, and supporting dmd requires
you to put a sledgehammer in the app to force it to work nicely with a
compiler that you can only observe via objdump, so saw no reason to
update it.