I started a new GUI library project (for various reasons) base on
SDL2. It's pretty basic at the moment but I created a github
repository so that I can hopefully get some feedback on it. What
is currently present:
- App: an application struct housing the main loop.
- Handle: a RAII struct for conveneint handling of SDL pointers.
- Area: an abstract rectangular base class for UI items.
- BlankArea: a non-visible area that can have children.
- RenderArea: an area with children and a render delegate for
- VisibleArea: a basic visible area.
- TextArea: an area for displaying a single line of text.
The github repository is here:
Please let me know what you think.