On Monday, 1 January 2018 at 01:57:13 UTC, Ivan Trombley wrote:
I started a new GUI library project (for various reasons) base
on SDL2. It's pretty basic at the moment but I created a github
repository so that I can hopefully get some feedback on it.
What is currently present:
- App: an application struct housing the main loop.
- Handle: a RAII struct for conveneint handling of SDL pointers.
- Area: an abstract rectangular base class for UI items.
- BlankArea: a non-visible area that can have children.
- RenderArea: an area with children and a render delegate for
- VisibleArea: a basic visible area.
- TextArea: an area for displaying a single line of text.
The github repository is here:
Please let me know what you think.
Hi, it would be nice to see some more info. Screenshots, docs
etc. Right now there is just another github repo without single