On Sunday, 21 January 2018 at 12:00:32 UTC, kinke wrote:
[...]

Please note that building a release package isn't identical to just build from source; there are subtle diffs and additional steps to be undertaken. I hope we get an ARM CI box soon and can automate the armhf package generation as well.

In the meantime, I started an LLVM 5.0.1 build in my qemu emulator 12 hours ago; one third has been compiled so far, so you may expect the armhf package to be available tomorrow or the day after that.

That is great news to me, thank you very much for your effort!

  • Re: LDC 1.7.0 Soulsbane via Digitalmars-d-announce
  • Re: LDC 1.7.0 German Diago via Digitalmars-d-announce
  • Re: LDC 1.7.0 Johannes Loher via Digitalmars-d-announce
    • Re: LDC 1.7.0 Nicholas Wilson via Digitalmars-d-announce
      • Re: LDC 1.7.0 Joakim via Digitalmars-d-announce
        • Re: LDC 1... kinke via Digitalmars-d-announce
          • Re: L... Johannes Loher via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • ... kinke via Digitalmars-d-announce
  • Re: LDC 1.7.0 aberba via Digitalmars-d-announce
    • Re: LDC 1.7.0 aberba via Digitalmars-d-announce
      • Re: LDC 1.7.0 Dominikus Dittes Scherkl via Digitalmars-d-announce
        • Re: LDC 1... aberba via Digitalmars-d-announce
          • Re: L... Dominikus Dittes Scherkl via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • ... Dominikus Dittes Scherkl via Digitalmars-d-announce
          • Re: L... Johan Engelen via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • ... aberba via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Kagamin via Digitalmars-d-announce